• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies Group Cruise!!

Rate this topic

Very exciting news!! hamster92256 has begun planning for a CruiseCrazies Group Cruise! Here are the details:

6 day cruise to Bermuda sailing out of New York City on Thursday April 20, 2006 aboard the Carnival Legend.

alt text

Advertised prices are:

$599 Interior

$749 Ocean View

$849 Balcony

$449 each for the 3rd and 4th person in each cabin

Before we attempt to get the group rate (for the group discount and any other potential benefits), we need to know how many people are interested. So far we have hamster92256 and 5 other couples ready to go. If you're interested, please let us know in this thread. Thanks!!

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW, INCLUDING MORE INFORMATION ON THE SHIP, THE CARNIVAL LEGEND. STAY TUNED!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to join you guys and sail from New York. But we'll have just come back from the Sapphire Princess a couple months earlier, so we'll have to pass on this one.

But if anyone's up for something in Jan/Feb 2007 to help celebrate the twins' 5th birthday, we might be doing something. We might look into who's doing cruises out of NYC in the winter then, since it's a relatively easy drive from here (9 hours or so)

Would love to join you guys and sail from New York. But we'll have just come back from the Sapphire Princess a couple months earlier, so we'll have to pass on this one.

But if anyone's up for something in Jan/Feb 2007 to help celebrate the twins' 5th birthday, we might be doing something. We might look into who's doing cruises out of NYC in the winter then, since it's a relatively easy drive from here (9 hours or so)

I just want to let everyone know that I appreciate what Jason has done for this group adventure. My name is Chris(hamster92256), dw is Karen(kar1959), and we thought that it might be fun to get a group cruise together. A little history on this trip to start with, our first cruise was in January on the Carnival Valor for our 25th Anniversary, we spent almost a year planning it and as it turned out we had the best time of our lives!!! Everything from start to finish was exactly as we imagined it would be, not a single problem or complaint, unless you consider eating too much a problem. First day out we met and became friends with another couple, who we eventually spent most of our time with, they suggested Bermuda as they had been there before and enjoyed it. To make a long story short, within weeks of returning we were looking for a cruise to Bermuda in 2006. We were looking to sail out of the NE, Boston, NYC, or NJ, as they are all within driving distance from home. End of April or early May was our target date, general price range was anywhere from $800 to $1200, we didn't have to worry about airfare so that helped. As with most people who have had a fantastic time on their vacations we couldn't stop talking about it and the more we did the more our friends asked when we were going next and where were we going, and of course one thing led to another they said that they would like to go. Then I recieved an email from Carnival about this cruise to Bermuda and the dates fell right where we wanted them and the price was that much better than any others that I had seen, so that is how we got to this point. Anyone interested please post and or email me, I think that it would be great to get together a large group and have some fun!!!

Chris H

Just as a little side note, I am not and never have been connected with a cruise line and/or travel agency. In another post my wife and I will do introductions :smiley:

I just want to let everyone know that I appreciate what Jason has done for this group adventure. My name is Chris(hamster92256), dw is Karen(kar1959), and we thought that it might be fun to get a group cruise together. A little history on this trip to start with, our first cruise was in January on the Carnival Valor for our 25th Anniversary, we spent almost a year planning it and as it turned out we had the best time of our lives!!! Everything from start to finish was exactly as we imagined it would be, not a single problem or complaint, unless you consider eating too much a problem. First day out we met and became friends with another couple, who we eventually spent most of our time with, they suggested Bermuda as they had been there before and enjoyed it. To make a long story short, within weeks of returning we were looking for a cruise to Bermuda in 2006. We were looking to sail out of the NE, Boston, NYC, or NJ, as they are all within driving distance from home. End of April or early May was our target date, general price range was anywhere from $800 to $1200, we didn't have to worry about airfare so that helped. As with most people who have had a fantastic time on their vacations we couldn't stop talking about it and the more we did the more our friends asked when we were going next and where were we going, and of course one thing led to another they said that they would like to go. Then I recieved an email from Carnival about this cruise to Bermuda and the dates fell right where we wanted them and the price was that much better than any others that I had seen, so that is how we got to this point. Anyone interested please post and or email me, I think that it would be great to get together a large group and have some fun!!!

Chris H

Just as a little side note, I am not and never have been connected with a cruise line and/or travel agency. In another post my wife and I will do introductions :smiley: