• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies Group Cruise!!

Rate this topic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep looking for them but to no avail. I was a big fan of theirs too.

I used to live at 210 Pelham Road in New Rochelle.' right on the corner , across from the elementary school. Anyone familiar with that?

I'm familiar with Pelham Road. At the end of North Avenue on Pelham Road is a great family style Italian restaurant called The Pines or Frankie and Johnnie's.

I used to live at 210 Pelham Road in New Rochelle.' right on the corner , across from the elementary school. Anyone familiar with that?

I'm familiar with Pelham Road. At the end of North Avenue on Pelham Road is a great family style Italian restaurant called The Pines or Frankie and Johnnie's.

Okay everyone, I talked to my PVP at Carnival, and she is more than happy to work with us by blocking a set number of cabins, when we hit 15 full fares the 16th will be free. This is pretty much the standard, what we'll do is split that to bring the final cost down. There is also a $75/cabin on board ship credit. If you want to book early, as I am about to do, email me and I will give you the info on who to talk to so we can keep it togther.

Chris H

ps she also mentioned a military discount, email me for that information!!

Okay everyone, I talked to my PVP at Carnival, and she is more than happy to work with us by blocking a set number of cabins, when we hit 15 full fares the 16th will be free. This is pretty much the standard, what we'll do is split that to bring the final cost down. There is also a $75/cabin on board ship credit. If you want to book early, as I am about to do, email me and I will give you the info on who to talk to so we can keep it togther.

Chris H

ps she also mentioned a military discount, email me for that information!!