• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies Group Cruise!!

Rate this topic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone

I think it would be a blast to be able to join you guys for a group cruise, but unfortunely we are booked up for 2006. ( you may have heard me mention them .. if not ASK!!!) j/k

I live under the assumption that the early bird.......... so lets talk 2007...

If its a good Itinerary you most likely can pencil us in for something in 2007.

Does South America have any interest? or is that too long of a cruise for most?

Always

<]

You couldn't squeeze on more short one in? We would be more than happy to have you as we have been enjoying your posts as of late.

On a more serious side, we've already been talking about 2007 and where to go next, and I am one to think about things in advance as I have to arrange my work schedule. The only time that is never going to work for us is Christmas time, 1959KAR(Karen, my wife) owns a store in town and about 40 percent of the years business is done between Thanksgiving and Jan 1st. But right after that we are out of here if we get a chance :grin: the rates on cruises are good then too.

We to have to work around Davids scheduled, Im retired so I can slip and slide with the best of them.. anyway fro 2007 we have 4 weeks to split how we need.

:grin:

and thanks for the kind words.. I'm the kind that types with my heart..( that could expalin all the spelling mistakes :)

always

You couldn't squeeze on more short one in? We would be more than happy to have you as we have been enjoying your posts as of late.

On a more serious side, we've already been talking about 2007 and where to go next, and I am one to think about things in advance as I have to arrange my work schedule.  The only time that is never going to work for us is Christmas time, 1959KAR(Karen, my wife) owns a store in town and about 40 percent of the years business is done between Thanksgiving and Jan 1st.  But right after that we are out of here if we get a chance :grin: the rates on cruises are good then too.

We to have to work around Davids scheduled, Im retired so I can slip and slide with the best of them.. anyway fro 2007 we have 4 weeks to split how we need.

:grin:

and thanks for the kind words.. I'm the kind that types with my heart..( that could expalin all the spelling mistakes :)

always

Joey, I know what you mean about typing from the heart, I belong to several Clay Aiken fan boards...my philosophy on posting, just because I can't see you and you can't see me, there is a real person behind every screen name with thoughts and feelings, hopes and dreams, I treat everybody like family. My family is huge now...