• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

My first Post Here

Rate this topic

butchde

Hi Everyone

Thank You for the Welcome. We are doing our 13th cruise on July 10 2005

then our 14th on carnival in Oct 2005. We haven,t figured our 15th out yet

but am looking into Freedom of the seas. Hope to post offen on here as soon as we get some things caught up... Our cruise on july 10 will be on RCCL AOS (what a great ship) taking our daughter her husband, our son and his future wife( he plans to ask her to marry him on formal night) Then our Oct one is on the Carnival Imagination that one we are taking my mother in law and sister in law they went with us last year on Carnival and had a blast. Thanks again

Butch & Michele

Hi there! Just wanted to say welcome, and hope you find the information on here as helpful as I have and the people very welcoming! Congrats on your son's future engagement!

~Keri~

6 days until London

8 days until 1st cruise-Golden Princess-Western European Capitals

Butch and Michele,

It's so great to see you posting here. :kiss:

Just to let everyone know................Hubby and I met Michele and Butch on a Carnival cruise about 10 years ago. We had a wonderful time with them- did a lot of dancing , talking and laughing. Another time that Butch and Michele went on a cruise, we were so glad that they came to our home to visit.It's been quite a while, but you never forget the great ones. :kiss:alt text

Butch, Let us know the date for your Oct. cruise so I can post it on our CruiseCrazies calendar. :smiley:

Gottacruz

We will be on the Carnival Imagination on 10/20/05 4 day out of Miami

Boy time does fly didn,t realize it had been about 10 years. You guys helped us have such a great time on that cruise. We were still kinda new to this cruise thing.

Funny thing Michele had been asking me to go on a cruise for a long time and i just wasn,t sure but then i give in and i am so glad i did from the moment we got on that ship i was hooked........

I have talked to a lot of people over the years about cruising and how great it is and some of them will just never find out how good it is because they have closed minds. (maybe that is good for us cruisers)

We have met so many wonderful people and made so many friends over the years that we been cruising......

Gottacruz Do you remember what had happened the last night of that cruise before we came to your house. We felt so bad because we were so tired that day....We still talk about that all the time...