• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Drydock: A cruise ship reborn TV SPECIAL

Rate this topic

Jason

Isn't this show amazing?!?! I seriously think this has been the most interesting and astonishing tv series I've watched in a loooooong time!! Thanks for clarifying Shari, yes the times I posted are Eastern.

Thanks for the update Joey and David...I'll definitely be taping all the episodes. This is something I could watch over and over again!!

Wow, saw the first episode on Sunday. Amazing! I didn't realize when they said it would be dry docked for refurbishment that they were gonna strip it down to the bear metal etc.! This has been a very interesting process to watch and I can't wait for the next one!!! Makes me very excited about seeing the final product myself in December.

Wonder if the cruise industry is gonna have to rename the code 'Bravo' for fire now that we all know what it means.

Mmketeer

I finally got to tape the first two episodes last night. I'm looking forward to taping the next three episodes on June 12, starting at 8:00 PM Eastern.

After the taping it will be blissful to relax and watch each episode at my leisure.

Jason, I trust your judgement. I can't wait to see the episodes based on your review.

Watched the shows and was very interested.

I have a new found appreciation for all the hard work that goes into making our cruise a pleasure for us. I don't think I can walk down the halls without thinking about all that went on behind the scenes before we board. Thanks to all the people that went before us to make this possible. We should be verbally thankful to all the stewards that serve us well. Yes they get their tip but words can mean so much considering they have to be away from their families for months at a time.

I've taped all of the episodes of "Dry Dock" and actually viewed the first episode. It was a very enlightening and totally enjoyable experience. I look forward to seeing the other episodes.

Judging by the first episode, this tape looks like a keeper. I'm going to be viewing these episodes over and over.

I have only seen 3 eposodes so far 1,2, and 5 i think... Im just excited about the whole series being on this sunday from start to finish.. David will be at his dad's house .. its popcorn and a little Chardoney and .... the lounge clothes..:)