• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Heads Up-carnival miracle change

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd give a heads up to those traveling on the Carnival Miracle this summer. They have tweaked the schedule abit. All the ports are the same they have just swapped the days for Belize and cozumel and changed some times. Most of you may already know so I won't post the times unless someone needs me to. I only know this because I scheduled an excursion through Island marketers for Xtreme cave tubing and they sent me a revised confirmation. When I called my Carnival travel agent, she confirmed the change. Although she did say that it wasn't in the computer just in a memo. Big thumbs up to the company I scheduled tour with, now no scurrying for me!!

enjoy mommabear :shocked:

Momabear - can you please give me the itinerary for the week? Ports and times and dates and for how long they are going to be doing this.

I have already booked my golf excursions for our January cruise and I want to know if I have to call them and switch or if they will notify me.

We are not golfing in Belize but was going to book the Cave Tubing - let me know how it is.

Hi Chasbos,

I will post the itinary, however at this point I have heard that it is this way through October, beyond that you will need to keep checking.

Mon fun day at sea

Tues. Grand Caymen 7:00-4:00

Wed. Costa Maya 12:00-8:00pm

Thurs. Belize 8:00-5:00pm

Fri. Cozumel 8:00-11:00pm(this has been noted elsewhere 10:00) but I'm giving you the schedule my Carnival TA gave me.

I wish you the best on the courses, we live on a course, alas I still have not got further than the lessons, uhg! :rolleyes:

momabear

Thanks momabear - some of those times are even close to the ones I have been given. But I am 7 months away from cruising.

I really like your times

Mine are printed as:

Tues - GC 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Wed - Costa Maya - 10 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Thurs - Cozumel - 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Fri - Belize - 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

I will not worry about it now, just nice to know I have to keep an eye on it - would not want to have to rush our golf games!