• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival's new Comfort Bed Sleep System

Rate this topic

Carnival Comfort Bed Sleep System Highlights Stateroom Amenities Upgrade

A new stateroom sleep system manufactured exclusively for Carnival Cruise Lines is the latest in a series of cabin amenity upgrades that are part of the “Today’s Carnival” fleetwide product enhancement program.

The Carnival Comfort Bed ensemble, including custom pillows, duvet and cover, pillowcases and mattress set, provides an unsurpassed level of lavishness in shipboard sleep accommodations. Introduction of the new bedding system, already on several ships, is ongoing and is expected to be implemented fleetwide by the end of the year.

Manufactured in Europe, the Carnival Comfort Bed features an eight-inch spring mattress designed exclusively for Carnival Cruise Lines. Completing the custom sleep system is a duvet made from 100 percent hypoallergenic down and sheets made of a high quality cotton blend. The duvet covers and pillowcases are of an ultra-fine, ring-spun, satin-striped cotton blend, creating a luxurious and comfortable sleep environment. The material is also highly durable for long-lasting use and attractiveness.

New Generation Pillows, made of non-allergenic micro fiber to create a fluffy, down-like consistency, will be featured in all staterooms. In suite accommodations a special "suite pillow menu" will offer guests the choice of a variety of different pillow types for their sleeping comfort, including a luxury goose down and a firm latex pillow.

“A restful, luxurious sleep is an important component of the vacation experience and we are extremely excited about this opportunity to brand a high-quality sleep system with the Carnival name,” said Bob Dickinson, Carnival president and CEO.

Among other stateroom upgrades that have been incorporated on Carnival’s ships are high-quality fluffy bath and hand towels, plush terrycloth bathrobes in all ocean view staterooms, in-shower soap and shampoo dispensers, and in-cabin amenities baskets containing a variety of name-brand product samples. Stainless steel ice buckets and attractively bound directories round out the new high-end feel of each stateroom.

“Over the past decade, we have enhanced nearly every aspect of the shipboard experience,” noted Dickinson. “As our guests have become more discerning, we have implemented these upgrades in our ongoing commitment to continue to exceed their expectations.”

Source: Carnival Cruise Lines

I love the new duvet covers. We've had them on our last few cruises aboard the Fascination. The soap and shampoo dispensers attached to the shower wall are extemely convenient and the amenities basket adds a nice little touch- usually things we can really use. The duvet cover definitely is a huge improvement over those ratty blankets. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Taken from an email I received about this very subject:

"The duvets are now on all the Carnival ships. The new

mattresses have already been added to Holiday,

Celebration, Fantasy, Sensation, Fascination,

Imagination, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Valor and

Carnival Liberty. They will be added to the other ships

by the end of the year."

Thanks for the welcome. As you can see, this is only my 3rd post. Unfortunately I'm mostly a luker but I learn so much and try to answer questions but others are so much more knowledgable than I am that I'm not very helpful sometimes. I will post how our experience was on the Conquest but it's not until September. If others sail on this ship before then, I'd appreciate some information on the experience.

I'm happy to be part of this discussion group and hope to get some hints and tips on how to make it a wonderful cruise. :smiley: