• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Ship in port website

Rate this topic

gogetter

This is a super Web site... I'd seen it before but had forgotten the addy, so thank you for posting it.

I see the ports will be a bit crowded on our February cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Maybe it will be a chance to meet Crazies who will be on other ships. :smiley:

Thanks for the headed up on this site. I find it interesting to know how many people are going to be in the port at the same time. I believe I will base my shore excursions on the crowds as well.

I would love to see more of these kinds of things posted on "Crazies". I love the games but I enjoy planning our cruises as well.

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up on this site. I find it interesting to know how many people are going to be in the port at the same time. I believe I will base my shore excursions on the crowds as well.

I would love to see more of these kinds of things posted on "Crazies". I love the games but I enjoy planning our cruises as well.

Thanks

thanks gogetter!!! I thought I had seen them all but this was real handy. Made it a favorite. I did notice though that they dont have the most recent change of the itenary for the Miracle in the Western Carib., Belize and cozumel are swapped. How many is alot of ships? Noticed the day we are at Cozumel we will be the 4th ship every other port we are either the only one or are one of two, cool.

mommabear :kiss: