• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Group Cruise 2007?

Rate this topic

Hi everyone!

I am one that tends to plan things out, I also know that I am not alone in this obsession!

With that being said , I wanted to know is there any interest in getting a group together to do South America in 2007?

David and I were thinking about trying to get down to Rio for Carnival, I know that The Infinity will be there in February and we can use the ship as a hotel for the 3 says that we are there before heading on, We would also consider sailing on a Princess ship if one is scheduled.

It does not have to be for Carnival, just thought that it might be fun, for that matter it doesn’t have to be South America it’s just that that’s the next on our list And it doesn’t have to be the first part of the year .. We have 4 weeks we can use in 07..J All suggestions are invited.

Anyone interested in at least looking into the costs and making plans to get a group together?

Let me know

As Always

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jason

Currently I have a hold on two cabins for two seperate Itineraries.

I am posting to see if there is any interest in either as a possible Group thing in 2007.

The first one is 14 nights from Valparaiso, Chili to Fort Lauderdale Via the Panama Canal That one is Aboard the Celebrity Infinity..March 11 thru march 25th 2007

The second is 10 Night Mexican Riviera Cruise Onboard Mercury RT from San Diego ports of Call include :Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Acapulco, Ixtapa (Zihuatanejo) and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico That one is for April 6th thru the 16th.

so what do you guys Think?

Speak now or forever hold .....:)

as always

That does sound great. Unfortunately, we are in the same situation as Cheryl. We have a school-aged child, plus my husband is a teacher.

So, I will have to live vicariously through you all. Thanks for organizing this, though.

Don't give up yet, JoeyandDavid. Lots of our members don't come online every day so you just never know. Both trips sound so amazing that I'd be surprised if you didn't get some more Crazies interested.