• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Group Cruise 2007?

Rate this topic

We'd love to join you, even if the thought of flying to the Left Coast from NJ to start a cruise is not a pleasant one. Unfortunately, as long as Joe has his present job, April is out of the question. We're stuck with limited vacation windows in May, June, and November. Those are all tough months to find reasonably priced cruises that will appeal to a group.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who Knows guys it could be a thing where thats the time a year a bunch want to get together.. This far out I was hoping more people could maybe maniplulate their schedules.. I certainly Know there are some fields where THAT JUST CAN"T HAPPEN..

And it may be a short duration cruise too .. You never know what great minds come up with ! :grin:

ok so there is no firm Itinerary as we speak only speculation....... so the Hunt is on for a group thing(if thats possible ..and if it's not thats ok too!) we have many ports to choose from .. and as far as we are concerned its no biggy which one we sail from....... So if you are interested please put your vote in for month of preference and let s see what everyone thinks last half works best for us but we are flexible depending on duration. :grin:

Hope it's ok to stop in.  In 07 I'll be looking for a nice cruise around the 5th of Nov. again.  This time I'll be planning my honey's 50th birthday surprise.   Also thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Thank u TERM

You are a arse you know that J diddy. Can't wait till we sail again . Just don't know if all the rest of the gang will be the same.

That’s why we plan so far out all we have available at this point is possibly 9 days the second half of 07.. and all of 08... David can take Vacation at anytime he wants he just needs to claim it a year out (Amtrak.. go figure)

If anyone happens to see something fun.. well lets work out the details! Anyone with us on this? :grin: