• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Carnival Valor

Rate this topic

gymbrat33,

Great review. I always enjoy reading positive reviews, but I appreciate the the honesty of the negative ones too. The candor helps me know what to expect or be careful of if I decide to choose a cruise that got a negative review.

I'm really happy that you had a great time and enjoyed everything on the ship, including redeeming the cruise director.

Thanks for the review, gymbrat. You must have been exhasted with 4 ports. I would need a vacation after that. Anyway, glad that you and your mom had a great time. We're thinking of booking the Valor maybe in December when the kids are on vacation. We'll see. I spoke to hubby about the 2 day that you mentioned . Unfortunately, he 's not too keen on that since he'd miss 2 days of work that week. He'd rather go on a cruise that begins Friday or Saturday. Oh well, maybe we can get together on a different cruise. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thank you for the review, gymbrat33. I agree with you about the number of port calls. Unless it's Alaska or Canada/New England, I also prefer fewer ports and more ship. :smiley: