• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Invite St.Thomas Tour -join us!

Rate this topic

Hi Cyber CruiseCrazie Friends,

We have eagerly been waiting for the St.Thomas shore excursion "Screamin Eagle" shore excursion through Atlantis Adventures to appear on our shore excursion list.

It is on the master (Carnival) list but not offered online to book. It looks like a fun time for a family especially if you have “teensâ€Â. It is a one hour tour, allowing for plenty of shopping and beach time later.

I contacted them directly and Andy in marketing offered to open up a time slot for us on Monday July 11th,

Here is what Andy typed:

The tour actually starts at 10:10. Therefore, you should plan on checking into our retail store in Havensight Mall no later than 9:45 (this is across from where ship docks and less than a 5 min. walk). Carnival is not currently selling this tour.

Since he was so kind to accommodate me creating a tour, (my son so badly wanted to do this) I am trying to “recruit†people to join us Monday. You can contact Andy directly, tell them you saw post from Suzy –Buffetfan on CruiseCrazies. He’ll be happy to set up a confirmed spot. He needs 10 more people, and capacity of 23. He takes a credit card, but does not bill until that day when you check in.

I am posting Andy’s email to contact him directly, and link so you can read about tour.

PLEASE contact him & Join our family! Post if you decide to join us or even if it sounds fun and cruising another date. Thanks.