• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Enchantment has left drydock..........

Rate this topic

sailinglisa

And it appears that she is holding together just fine!!!! She is headed to NYC now - they will continue the interior work on the way there......I tend to think they might go slow to NYC to try and get everything completed. I am glad I am not on one of the first few cruises after the drydock....by the time October comes around, the bugs should be worked out and everything will be hunky dory!

http://www.aadhoogesteger.nl/cruiseschepen/verlench41.html

Thanks for the photos, sailinglisa. The before and after pics must be very interesting. I think Jason had posted some pics of the pool deck- it really looked awesome, with some of the features of the new Freedom of the Seas that is being built now. I can't wait to hear what some of you have to say after sailing her. I would love to sail the Enchantment of these days. Do you think that the prices will be as high on these reburbised ships as they are on the new ones when they first come out???

Cheryl - I don't think the prices will be higher than usual for the Enchantment when she goes back to doing her regular 4 and 5 night cruises from Florida. I am on the repositioning cruise from Quebec City down to Fort Lauderdale in October. I can't wait for my second cruise on RCCL - first one was a three nighter on the Majesty of the Seas.