• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Final Payment Made!!!

Rate this topic

Doing the final payment dance!!! I am so looking forward to boarding the Enchantment in just over 3 months, it is not funny! I really like cruising, but this one promises to be special - a unique, one time itinerary and according to another website I go to, there will be a lot of french-speaking Canadians on board! Plus, I have never been to any of the places on this cruise.....and am looking forward to seeing the maritime provinces of Canada along with Quebec.

Congratulations Lisa! A great intinerary on a newly refurbished ship has just gotten closer. :smiley:

The Canadian Maritime Provinces are among my favorite places to visit. We've cruised there several times, so I'm happy to answer any questions.

I'm too lazy to look this up... what are your ports of call?

I didn't even know there was a final payment dance - we made ours last week so I'm gonna boogie on! Just three months til ours too. Sailinglisa - the excitement is catching lol.

Now you have to dust up on your French - I know bonjour, and bonsoir (from High school) and poisson means fish - that should come in handy lol. You can actually say hello and goodbye if you meet a trout :o) Then there's that song that goes "voulez vous couchez avec moi, c'est soir?" That one should go over well too - especially with the men in Quebec tee-hee.

TTFN Jennifer

Thanks, everyone! I am getting excited but have to make it through the worst of summer here, first.........sigh.................There is a dance for every step of the cruising process!

Lisa, check your PM's.

Jennifer - I know "merci", "bonjour" .......now what the heck does...never mind, I remember the song now! ;) Any other phrases or words that I should know? Just to show I am trying to speak French in Quebec?