• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Got My Cruise Travel

Rate this topic

Well, I guess that the fact that we're getting feeder bands from Dennis (Definition: Thunderboomers) isn't all bad. My Cruise Travel arrived Wednesday andI was wondering when I'd ever find the time to read it.....

alt text

I did get a chance to skim through it, and it looks like a pretty good issue.

The featured ship, this month, is the Empress of the Sea and there's an article highlighting one of my favorite spots, Chankanaab Park. Also in the issue are articles coveringCruise Trends:Refit/Refurb/Rebuild, NCL America, A Day in Oslo, Norway and the Port of the Month: Buenos Aires. Lots more!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out their site: http://www.cruisetravelmag.com/

I save them and have every issue since 1991. It's fun to look at the old issues, and read about the future of cruising, like how they are planning a super mega-ship, an unbelievable 70,000 tons!

About 12 years ago, they predicted that there would only be 3 major cruise lines, in 10 years! Think about it; we have Carnival, who owns a bunch, Royal Caribbean, which owns Celebrity, and NCL.

Joey and David you'll love it. I too have subscribed for many years and save them all. Its great if you go to a new port and want to do a little advanced reading. I was able to go back and find an article on the Caribbean Princess, my next ship.

Hope you enjoy it! I'll be reading mine this week for sure.

I just got mine today, also. It's amazing how much I look forward to getting it. There's an article on the Empress of the Seas. This is the 1st ship my wife and I cruised on together. It's amazing how small it actually looks now. At the time, we thought that this was a tremendously large ship. Just goes to show how things change. :shocked:

Howard