• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Airport timing

Rate this topic

The ship probably arrives an hour or so earlier than that as well, in case you were planning to be up on deck that morning to watch the arrival.

Thanks to all of you that has helped me!! I have heard of getting an 'early debarkment'??? should I ask for that?

In our cruise packet, we have the transportation to the airport included and hopefully we will be able to find out who it is when we get off the cruise. I am getting very worried now.....it is the first cruise for both of us so I guess that this worriedness is normal.

Anyone else goin on the Fascination on July 25?

hey Sunshine,

My best advice to you concerning getting to your flight on time.is very simple... take your air ticket to the Pursers Desk The night before you leave and ask "them " what time you need to be off. This is what they do, in additon to many other tasks. Never fear unless there is a major problem getting to port or clearing customs,you will be fine... The cruise line is just as interested in getting your off the ship so they can "turn it over" as quickly as possible.....

Enjoy your vacation and quit worrying.. u will be fine