• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Have you ever been in the passenger show

Rate this topic

KeithnRita

Great photos K&R!

My husband was drafted for the comedian's show on a SeaBreeze cruise about 5 years ago. He and three other guys were put into gorilla masks, and the comedian instructed them to open their mouths (the masks moved) every time he tapped them on the back with a rubber mallet. Then, the comedian put on music, and it looked like these four gorillas were singing.

I never laughed so hard in my life!

I was called up on stage on my first cruise. I tried to get out of it, but they wouldn't let me. I kept thinking that I had to go to the bathroom. LOL I played the heroine, and at the end, the hero and the villain both shot me, and I had to fall down on the stage. I loved saying, "Help, Help!"..."save me!" lol

I had the audience cracking up when the CD was talking to me and asking questions and such, and I said out loud that I had to go to the bathroom. LOL You had to be there!!!

It was fun after, when people walking by would call me by the heroine's name and say, "Good Job!"

Great photos, Keith and Rita. You certainly do know how to have a good time.

I've never been in a show but I did get called up to the stage because of everyone in the audience, we had been on the most Carnival cruises. I was so nervous walking up the steps- thought I'd fall over my own feet. The cruise director gave me a gift certificate for $100 to spend in a store in one of the ports. I just couldn't wait to get back to my seat.

When the performers walk around the crowd to pick folks out, I'm always sitting with my arms crossed- to let them know not to pick me. :tongue: