• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Portofino ???

Rate this topic

I was wondering, if my dh and I wanted to eat there, I know we have to make a reservation, we have to wait until we are aboard the ship to do that??

also are kids allowed to eat in there? I'd try and find a night they had pizza night or something in the Adventure Club..

but if they didn't want to go , can they still dine with us?? or is it a No-No thing to do..

Also anyone have a picture of a menu or know off hand what they have available..

Portofinos has an awesome menu, but I don't think that your kids would appreciate it. I believe Explorer has a Johnny Rockets and you should get complimentary tickets because you have cruised RCI previously.

We have dined in Portofinos on Radiance, Serenade and Brilliance. This was what we enjoyed on Radiance.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/97526505/97532500TqOKdr

Thanks jbond...

I think this may be a night out just for mom & dad...I'll book as soon as we get on board...

I know Johnny Rockets has a charge also, do the kids also have to pay for meals they order also??

Where do you reserve at?? right at the restaurant.??

Thanks again

:smiley:

Because you have cruised with RCI previously, you may have a coupon in the Welcome Aboard booklet in your cabin for Johnny Rockets. If not, it's like $3.95 You can book for Portofinos at the restaurant. I'd advise you book early, it gets really busy.

Thanks...so I'm clear if the kids go in to eat there they don't have to pay for meals they order just the $ 3.95 pp?

we didn't have any other places to eat on out last Cruise so this is new to us, sorry if it sounds dumb..lol.. :undecided:

Thanks

The $3.95 coupon to Johnny Rockets will cover their meal. Beverages are extra and are not covered by the coupon. I believe the shakes were a $3.95 additional charge when we there in May and IMHO very much worth it. Enjoy