• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Dancing Lessons?

Rate this topic

sewut51

At the Past Guest Party on Carnival Elation, a lot of people were dancing on the stage. Do they have dancing lessons onboard? Do some of the clubs have music for ballroom type dancing? I'm trying to get my husband to try it. All we ever do at night is shop, or maybe a show if it isn't too raunchy.

Sewut

The only dance lessons I've ever seen on our Carnival cruises were the lessons given by the dancers.It was line dancing. That's one thing hubby and I would love to do onboard but he's not into line dancing. We would love to do ballroom dancing or 2 step dancing . Do they have that on other cruise lines???

They had some Tango lessons on Celebrity on our last cruise, but we didn't go to them. We did; however, take some line dance lessons years back on the Norway. I would also love some traditional ballroom lessons, but have to get DH interested. :grin:

They had dancing lessons on RCCL Vision in 1999. The ship hit a storm so it was really hard to dance on the stage as it was really rocking. We enjoy dancing and would like to see more lessons. May we should all put in a request. They don't change things unless people ask. When I talk to Princess next I'll them.