• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Does anyone decorate their balcony/verandah?

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

I can't tell you how much I'm into the whole decorating thing. At home, sometimes, I can't fall asleep cause I'm busy redecorating my house in my head. I'm constantly thinking of how to improve this and that.

As long as DD travels with us all the time, I wouldn't get a balcony, but sometime in the future, if we do, I would probably go nuts figuring out how to decorate it. I'd probably go to a party store and get those cute strings of lights in the form of palm trees or something tropical. I'd probably bring some kind of banner to string across and God only knows what else. My hubby would say that I'm nuts but I'd have a blast with that. :grin:

Yes we actually have battery operated lights for the railings. Got them in a $ store. We also have battery operated candles for setting the mood. :wink:

Most of the stuff we use for Christmas comes from the $ store and is disposable. One year we had a Santa that light up! LOL I've hung windsocks and used wire garland with stars to hold the lights on the railing. My family knows I'm nuts!