• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

How far out can u cancel

Rate this topic

Cancellation policies vary by cruise line, and then by length of cruise, and possibly by itinerary or time of year.

I believe you're going on Royal Caribbean... so I found this on their Web site. Check with your TA to be certain about your particular sailing.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupp...sEtd:v29bc620#7

If I have to cancel my cruise, will I get a refund?

You will get a full refund if you notify us in writing 70 days (60 days for 3 & 4-night cruises) prior to your sailing date. Consult the chart below to determine the cancellation charges applicable later.

Note: No refunds will be made if you do not show up for your cruise or if you interrupt or cancel your vacation once it has begun.

Days Prior to Sailing / Charges Per-Person

3 & 4 Night

60 or more No Charge

59-30 Deposit amount

29-8 50% of total price

7 or less No refund

7-Night

70 or more No Charge

69-30 Deposit amount

29-8 50% of total price

7 or less No refund

8-Night or longer

70 or more No Charge

69-30 Deposit amount

29-15 50% of total price

14 or less No refund

Holiday Sailings:

90 Days or more No Charge

89-30 Deposit amount

29-8 50% of total price

7 or less No refund

If I were you and you are happy with your present price, cabins and date and only unhappy with your TA, I would keep what you have. I my opinion you don't have a bad deal and I don't think the price will drop anymore if it does it probably be for new bookings only. On your next booking get a new TA, but for this one stick with what you have. Thats my advice is don't shot yourself in the foot. Relax and get rid of all this stress.

In my opinion cruises are a give and take situation. Sometimes you may to pay alittle bit more but then you may save on the excursions by booking yourself or visa versa. Don't stress over a few bucks but look for ways to make up the difference. Relax and enjoy the process as well as the cruise. :smiley:

Hi

well I'm not really stressing over the difference we are paying.., but if the rates drop and we are able to get that rate, sure why wouldn't we take it..

173.00 is allot...and worth it for US to get that rate...

What I don't like is the way this was handled and how we are to be worried about TA's commision...so no we haven't enjoyed this experience it's been stressful and just plain wrong as far as we can tell....

But I will do our own planning for any further Cruises ..

I wanted to say it shouldn't matter how much we are paying for the Cruise.. and we paying allot with the air and such.. thousands....which is our choice.. but what a TA makes or doesn't make on us..shouldn't be my concern...

If thats the way it works then she doesn't care we are paying thosands of dollars for this.. is she??