• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

How Many CruizeCrazies have Cruised together?

Rate this topic

We have not had the pleasure of cruising with any "Cruise Crazies" that we know of but since we have met so many great folks on our cruises I suppose it is possible that we have.

The new Meeting Hall will be a wonderful way to meet fellow passengers.

MaryLou

Not yet, but that would be a very nice thing. Last April, I sailed out of Miami and tried to have a drink with some of the members, but was not able to because of scheduling. Next time I'm down there, I will make it a point to meet some of you. :smiley:

Not that I am aware of but would love too!

I did notice on our last cruise that someone had a "Cruise Crazies" sign outside their door, but that was before I became a member. I would like to say that I think with as many members as we have listed that there has to be people sitting on the sidelines right now just watching us and trying to decide whether they should take the plunge or not. I'd like to encourage you that are "lurkers" to come and join us, but if you don't want to post for whatever reason would you consider placing a "Cruise Crazies" poster on your cabin door so that the rest of us will know that you are there :grin:

If I see one of our posters I plan to leave a post-it note saying HI.

Don't be shy, there is no harm in just saying HI. This will give you the option of coming to seek me out if you want too. :smiley:

Happy sailing to everyone!

I have not cruised yet with any other CruiseCrazies but some of our members here have cruised together. I know of at least 5 tiimes we had members sailing on the same ship. I know of 2 cruises in which four of our active members who met here, ended up getting to meet each other on board but I don't want to speak for them. I'm hoping to get to cruise with other Crazies in the future. Until then, I'm hoping that we can at least get to meet before a cruise or after.

I'm also hoping that by always using my CruiseCrazies door hang, one day a fellow passenger will stick a note on my door and say they're also a member or lurker or whatever.