• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Just noticed..

Rate this topic

cruisinmama

Hi just me PITA again... :smiley:

I haven't heard from our TA since our last little email explosion over the lower rate...

I noticed in a print out she sent with the new price that our due date for final payment has come and gone..

I just saw it on the form..I guess I should of read it better..So is my Crusie cancelled??

How far out is final payment to be done?? we are still 4 months out...

Have I screwed up ???

Thanks for your help, I have to say this Crusie has been nothing but stressful...

:sad:

Hi Ann,

I always thought that you had 91 days before cruising for final payment.

I would call your cruiseline and just ask the question" How far before the sail date is a final payment due"

That will answer your question for sure.

BTW what is PITA?

GoodLuck!

Final payment is 70 days prior unless it's a holiday cruise which is 90 days prior. This is per RCI's website so no worries.

Make sure you mark your calendar when your final payment is so you'll be sure to authorize the TA to put the payment through on time. Mine calls or e-mails me about it but with your TA and all the problems, I'd keep my eye on it myself.

Don't worry so much!!!!

Mine calls or e-mails me about it but with your TA and all the problems, I'd keep my eye on it myself.

Yes I will call tomorrow...I can't believe she sent that letter with those dates and then didn't even confirm final payment..and its now past the date she said....

I just can't believe its my job to handle every aspect of this..isn't this why I have a TA?? Hello!!!!

Never again!!!!