• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - HAL Oosterdam

Rate this topic

Jason

Joeyanddavid has submitted his review of a cruise last year aboard the Oosterdam, a Holland American ship. The cruise sailed to the Eastern Caribbean. Thanks so much for the detailed review Joey and David!! I found it very interesting, and I'm sure everyone else will too!

Be sure to check out their review!! :grin:

To access the Cruise Review Directory, click the "Reviews" tab at the top of any page. Then select the cruise line/ship you'd like to browse the reviews for. If you have any questions or need help, please let us know!

Sounds like you had an awful time!! must admit our Carnival Miracle cruise sounds like heaven compared to that - I am due to visit one of HAL's ships on Sunday at Liverpool docks so will have to take extra notice on this one. We have been selling HAL as a 4* deluxe Cruise Line at work so looks like they may have some work to get back up to 5* quality from your review!

This is so true Keith it can only go up from here.

After that cruise we fired HAL and Carnival Corporation.. Saddley, I am trying to talk David into allowing us to try Princess but as of now he says no way..

Celebrity is our last hope for main line cruising...LOL I think if I dont go into this with high expectations, it wont be so bad.

Either way....Life goes on! :grin:

Well what a review.......We have never gone on Hal and I don't know why you would expect it on Carnival. We have gone on Carnival three times and three times we have had nothing but excellent service, food, excursions and entertainment.............And all three Carnival ships we have been on have been spotlessly clean and everything we asked for we got and most times we didn't have to ask it was just there.

I guess all cruise lines have their downfalls but as for us we are very happy with Carnival

Maria,

Dont you feel pressured to drink alchol..All I remmebre that turned us away from Carnival was that they were a party animal.....

Maybe they have changed also .

I am really glad you guys are happy with them .. Like dad used to say if it aint broke ...dont fix it!

hugs