• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
TravelHunters

Miami Port Hotels

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

My parents are going on Carnival Triumph on November 12th, and they've asked me to help them find a good hotel near the cruise terminal in Miami. Can you recommend a good place to stay in this area???

Thank you SOOOO much in advance for your help.

Last time they went on a cruise - we were able to get them a $55 priceline room at the Renaissance in Fort Lauderdale. I guess it was quite a hotel, but not sure if we should try Priceline for Miami.

Talk to ya later,

Dean

Ive stayed at the Holiday Inn on Biscayne Blvd twice. Its a nice hotel right across the street from the Bayside Market Place(a fun place to shop) And if you ask for a high room facing the port you can actually watch the cruise ships coming into port at about 4am or so. Its really awesome.

Sorry I can't be of better help as we have never been but we are heading there in Dec.. but we have Holiday Port Of Miami booked.....and as far as I heard its clean and reasonably priced..

Good Luck :smiley:

Stayed at the Holiday Inn several times. The convenience to the port and Bayside market across the street were the reasons. Would stay there again.

The only three good hotels in the downtown Miami area are the Hyatt Regency, the Holiday Inn Port of Miami and the Radisson Hotel Downtown Miami. They're all nice and close to Bayside Market Place and a 15 minute taxi ride to South Beach, across the MacArthur Causeway, across from the port.