• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise

Rate this topic

ps416

Hi ps416, I'm not from your area but may I make a suggestion? You don't list what month you are thinking about taking your cruise so I would check the new "Meeting Hall". You can click on it from the blue side panel on the forum board. Look through the listings and find the month you want to go or just look at who has already signed up for a cruise from your State. Otherwise I hope that you would find someone to go with. :smiley: Keep on posting.

Hi Maria and Chris,

I am in Somerset,NJ. Could you give me or tell me where to get some info on the Bermuda cruise. I have also met another wanna be cruiser in NJ on a yahoo travel site. We were trying to get a group together but everyone was scattered all over and it didn't seem like any one could agree on a departure port.

Fair Lawn, Jeff we were neihbors around that time, I moved to NJ in 69'. Finished HS in 74', worked in and around the area till deciding that college was the way to spend some productive time :grin: :grin: . Lived right on North Maple Ave - went from HoHoKus all the way into Fair Lawn. Small world eh!

The best information on the Bermuda cruise that I can give you is this, it is a Carnival cruise, The Legend, leaves NYC on thursday April 20 2006 and returns Wednesday April 26 2006. On the return trip it stops at Newport RI. The price has changed since they first advertised it, so I will say that the best bet would be to call the Carnival PVP(personal vacation planner) that we have been using, she can give you a complete update on what is available and the price. Her name is Jennifer Martins, 1-800-819-3902 ext 82965

So far we have 16 people(8 full cabins), 5 of which are the core group that I started with, three of these consist of mainly family and the other two are good friends. Maria(teacp) joined on and brought with her another couple, the last couple are from Conn. who I also met online and joined us within the last week or so.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.