• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Docs????Where are they??

Rate this topic

Longwait

:wink:

I was wondering about when will I get information about my cruise. I have no idea when my flights are or what hotel I am staying at. Do I need to get after my TA or will that all show up soon? 7 more weeks and it is party time!!!!!!

Thanks for your help. :cool: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :shocked:

Longwait,

I know exactly how you feel.

Before my first cruise I was calling my TA every week for about 3 months before my cruise. I don't know why he stuck with me.

Four weeks seems to be pretty reasonable. Once I received my docs three weeks before departure.

Some TA's will say that the documents will arrive two weeks before departure.

I've never stayed in a cruiseline or TA arranged hotel so that may be a little different.

We received ours last week but we're not using their airline travel or hotel accomodations so I'm sure you'll get your docs soon enough to know which airline and hotel you'll be using.

We've never booked anything but the actual cruise, even when we used a TA. We always wanted to arrive the day before and I can usually get them on the net a lot cheaper.

Even on our very first cruise, we asked our TA to book the air seperately and saved money. I booked our own hotel and saved money there.

I'm sure you'll get them in plenty of time.