• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Just booked

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Well...congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great feeling huh????????????????????????

9 nighter.......what ports????????????/

Ft Lauderdale.....Los Olas Blvd...........We have stayed a couple different places there.....one you might be interested in...it's called Irelands Inn. It isn't too near the port, but worth staying and i have a strange feeling you all would enjoy it. Oct 29th is a Saturday......so stay Friday night. NIce restaurant...piano bar......it was classy to watch people stroll in on a Friday night....guess you have to be there...but an awesome experience.....and again, i have this feeling you all would enjoy the ambiance...that's the word i was looking for........

Again............CONGRATS...................... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hey GoGetter

Unfortunately this time we will be at the mercy of the travel gods..

Normally I book our stuff so far out the paint aint dry. (I’m trying to become less inflexible more spontaneous ..they say that’s a good thing..)

But Like I said this time is last minute so..

We arrive the DAY OF departure at 6:30ish in the morning so no overnight this time. However in February we arrive a day and a half early so we will be enjoying What Fort Lauderdale has to offer.. yeah we love Los Olas Blvd.

This also means that we are at the mercy of the stateroom Gods.. We booked the absolutely lowest cabin category possible a Guaranteed Z 12 category. ( lets see if the upgrade genie has any dust left!

We HAVE NEVER DONE INSIDE BEFORE.

As far as Itineraries ..we get back to one of our favorite places St. Maarteen, then its off to Castries, St Lucia, then to Bridgetown, Barbados, St. Johns, Antigua, before heading back to FLL.

So all in all we should get some nice beach time in.<]