• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Help please

Rate this topic

yellowshoes55

We cruised with P&O Pacific Sun in April. There was an art exhibition on board. Carnival (P&O) are unable to assist. The auctioneer was a young fellow by the name of Franklin. He's now doing art exhibitions around the caribbean.

Am trying to obtain the details of an art book he had with him - artist was Manoukain Martiros. He is a Ukrain artist that has imigrated to America. His art book was printed in Japan and unobtainable in Australia. I have tried Amazon.com online also without success.

Please help anyone - Franklins email address, where I can obtain this book. All help appreciated

try getting in touch with park west galleries.... they are the people that normally handle the art sales aboard cruise ships. They have a gallery in Michigan with offices all over.. the corporate address is in Deleware:

9 east loockerman St.,

Suite 1,

Dover, DE 19901.

Toll Free 800 521 9654..

Best of Luck

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, the progressive art link I have looked at previously and with no success. Will try Park West Galleries.

Our last one in April was both mine & my husbands first since our 20's and we took the kids with us. Everyone had a fantastic time and I'm sure the kids will enjoy the memories for many years to come.

Have a great day - looking forward to my next cruise :cool:

Hi Yellowshoes,

I'm sure Park West can help you out. Mitarios is a very well known artist (and I probably spelled his name wrong) and is handled by Park West. Have seen a lot of his work at both their shipboard auctions and here in Las Vegas at land based auctions.

Welcome abaord Cruise Crazies!