• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Eastern Med cruise

Rate this topic

jacketwatch

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so. Its just that its built up in my mind as so cool and the pics I have seen are terrific but of course pics advertising travel have to look great. The cruise is a RCI out of Venice on the Spledour of the Seas which we have actually taken before, to the Western Med out of Barcelona. I do like the idea of staying a few day sin Venice post cruise as well. We'll see and thanks for the reply. What cruise are you taking? :cool:

Jacketwatch...

My daughter went to the Greek Isles for her honeymoon, and I think she liked Santorini the best. It's a beautiful island! Joey and David have the cruise that I want to take since I have never been, and those are the islands that I'm interested in. I want to see a lot of Italy, too, and this cruise had quite a bit of Italy. I'll have to ask my daughter what she liked about Santorini.

Shari: Thanks and I sure would like her impressions of Santorini. I have heard so much and actually I saw a Princess cruise which includes Santorini and now I stoked. :grin:

Joey and David: We stayed at a hotel ideally located in the Ramblas. We really liked it. Here's the web address for it:

www.avenidapalace.com. The rates include breakfast and its not too far from the pier. :cool:

Been there, done that and really do have a shirt I bought on Santorini!!

Fantastic island. You are tendered ashore where you will find a few shops and an tram up the mountain side or if you wish you may ride a donkey up to the town at the top.

Georgious views, great resturants, high fashion type shopping and super friendly folks.

You will love it! :grin: