• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Am I too cruise crazy?

Rate this topic

sewut51

We never book excursions until after we are aboard ship and usually on the spur of the moment. So far, we've never missed being able to take an excursion that interested us. Since we don't snorkel any more we generally do things on our own.

We do fill out all forms that we can on-line right after we get our booking number. :cool: :cool:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I confess - I am "thorough" as well. Thank you Joey for the term! It suits - much better than obsessed, nutty or anal lol.

I always do up the "folder". I use a hard covered one filled with the clear page holder sleeves. That way I stuff all the papers inside - one sleeve for docs, one for tickets, one for excursions etc. They also come in real handy for all those cruise photos you never actually intend on buying lol.

I also print up a cover page because I like to - shades of my old newspaper advertising days. And a calendar page for quick reference. And any coupons I can find (after all dh is Scottish). By the time I've done all the research and packing and typesetting and editing I'm exhausted and really need to cruise!!!!

So plan away - fill in everything you can and enjoy the pre-cruise preps - it's half the fun!

ttfn Jennifer

I filled out as much of the online stuff as I could several months ago. We need new passports, so I haven't filled that part in yet. We usually book shore trips onboard, if we take any.

I'm a folder guy as well. Have to be, sometimes we are booked three deep. But, alas we only have one booked for May at the present time, the Coral Princess from Lauderdale to San Fran. Not sure what we will do after that.

A suggestion to all of you cruisers, keep a trip log. I have done so for all our 45 cruises. A day by day account of our adventures. Refer to it often as I plan future cruises. I also have saved every daily bulletin from every ship we have ever been on. What a reference library! After a cruise I simply add all the newsletters, room cards, name badges, special invites from the Captain, etc to a sealable plastic box. Keep the current one in the house and the filled older ones in the garage.

Now, how's that for a "folder" guy?? :grin:

i have been following the requirments, but i hear they could get possibly pushed back until '08. And trust me, the quicker the better ... nothing against canadians, but they always seem to always find there way over the boarder, and can't find there way back ( there is 4 bridges here within a 30 mile radius) and im always giving directions to them :undecided:

next time your in the falls area, i'll give ya some places for some good food and some fun stuff to do.

Sorry for last sundays game, that stone age relic of a qb needs to retire..... and quick! lol!