• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Rate this topic

mumdswimmer

Hi I'm Jean My husband is John we are taking Transatlantic cruise on 27th december on M S C opera and wondered if anyone knew of ship and what to expect it was a reasonable price and we have booked a balcony cabin I am not sure what to pack as we start in the channel Islands to go gatwick then Nice transferring to Genoa and trying not to make luggage too heavy any advice ? please :

Welcome aboard, Jean and John. We're very glad that you found us.Please feel free to post your cruise date, birthday and anniversary to our CruiseCrazies calendar. You can also list your cruise in our Meeting Hall by clicking the link on the right. Sounds like a great trip. I wish I could answer your questions but I'm sure one of our very knowledgeable members will be along soon to respond. Please join right in . We love new members. :cool:

Jean and John,

alt text

alt text

That sounds like a fabulous cruise to take. Wish we could help you with your questions, we also wish we were on a cruise right now. Maybe one day we will get to take a Transatlantic cruise, until then we will just have to hear about from it folks like you!

Welcome to the crazy world of Cruisecrazies!!!! Can't answer any of your questions either (enlightening bunch so far lol) but I can say the cruise sounds great.

As for packing I always mix and match as much as possible. One suitcase for him and five for you should do it :o)

Have fun planning and keep posting and - again - Welcome

ttfn Jennifer