• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Travel documents

Rate this topic

dennistomlin

I know I could find the answer to this question if I just picked up the phone, but thought I would use this as an excuse to introduce myself... My wife Joan and I (Dennis) are first time cruisers leaving December 10th for the Western Carribean ... My question will be the first of many ... When will our cruise travel package arrive in the mail ??? Thanks for your help and I will try not to be too big of a nuisance !!!

PULEASE!!!!!!!:grin: :grin:

Dennis (and Joan too!)

First and foremost Welcome to Cruise Crazies.. Hope to see you posting often.. ask away the only silly question is the one not asked.. so ask away!

Travel documents should arrive any wheer between 2 and 3 weeks away from your departure date, as long as everything was paid for in full 45 days out..

Welcome Dennis & Joan. I'm sure you will find this a wonderful site to have all your questions answered. Which ship are you sailing on and which ports will you be going to?

First cruises are so exciting but I must warn you cruising can become a major addiction and before long you will be hooked like all of us.

Please join in all the fun and ask any questions you may have. I'm sure you will find a lot of friendly people here who are more than willing to help.

I'm sorry Mary Lou.... I forgot to answer your question ...... We're sailing on the Majesty out of Charleston going to Key West, Grand Cayman and Cozumel ........ Not so sure about Cozumel now ......... Still wondering where they may take us ......... Maybe half the fun is not knowing !! And thanks Joey for the answer to the question .......

dennistomlin,

Welcome to Cruise Crazies!

Your questions can't be any worse than mine when I first started cruising. This is the best board to ask any question you like. No question is considered beneath us. We were all in your shoes at one time.

Before my first cruise I asked about everything from tipping to what to pack.

Ask anything you want, anytime you want.