• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hi guys

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with you, when it comes to service on Celebrity. They really watch the little details, like having a linen liner on the buffet trays, so the siler and dishes don't rattle and little spills are not a problem, and they still provide cushions on the poolside loungers. It's the little things that count.

I also think they have the best food at sea.

Welcome back. Yes, Celebrity is great. Now are you ready to try the Chocolate theme cruise, or other 2 for 1s, on Radisson that we discussed before your cruise?

As for DaCruzNut's comments that Celebrity has the best food at sea, we'd like to eat our way through the offerings of lots of lines in order to test his/her theory. Let's see: Crystal, Sea Dream, Seabourn, Silversea, HAL, Celebrity, Windstar, Radisson - Yum! For our tastes, Windstar and Radisson were even better than Celebrity; but we haven't yet had bad food on any cruise.

Thanks Dan..good to be home!:wink:

Joanandjoe..Yes indeed, I keep slipping over to Radissons website, intrigued...the amount of money spent is so close to what we spend on Celebrity and HAL with the 2 for 1 deal.. The definitely deserve consideration for something early 07.. as far as bad food, I must agree, We havent either had bad food, although there were some dishes we did'nt care for! :grin:

Joey, at any restaurant an adventurous diner will find dishes he doesn't like - but also some new things that he does like. One of the great things about cruising is that, if you don't like a dish, you can always order something else. Who would have thought that Joe's favorite dish on a two week Wind Surf cruise would be a Moroccan vegetarian dish - pumpkin tajine! LOL!