• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Rate this topic

Joanandjoe

I wasn't even aware of the games. That's more Joan's thing than mine, so I'll let her know about them. On some boards Joan posts a lot, on some me - but we use the joint Joanandjoe handle for all. This board has all been me, other than our joint cruise review of the Radisson Navigator. Joe

Do you mean the games section of the board, or is there something else?

The "Ongoing Games" Forum. Tell Joan we'd love to have her participate, as well as you, Joe. Many of our members don't cruise often but still participate. Aside from being a cruise community, we're also a community of great people who really care about each other. We love new members and you and Joan are always welcome to join in. :cool:

Joanandjoe,

I hope you decide to stay just a little longer so that you can see what a fun crowd we are.

Some of the members of this board seem to that a cruise one time per month, but the vast majority of us usually sail one to three times per year, some a little less and some a little more.

We help each other get through the withdrawals of not being on a cruise ship or not being booked for a cruise.

The members of this board have diverse interests and inevitably if you introduce a topic in the General Discussion board, you will find a member who will be very engaging and stimulating as long as the topic is not too combative or flaming.

The Cruise Discussion, of course, is extremely interesting to some of us because that's where we get the news about the topic that we love so much, CRUISING. That's where some members post current news about events that occurred on cruise ships, cruise ship improvements, cruise ship reviews, and general questions about cruising. You will also find that the members on here are an international group or have traveled internationally and can help with many questions you may have. Of course, you yourself may be an important asset and be able to answer many questions that other members may have.

So we hope that you decide to hang out a little longer and let Joan know about the board.