• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: Celebrity Century

Rate this topic

Jason

Joey and David have submitted their cruise review of their October cruise aboard the Celebrity Century. Here are some of the ratings they provided:

Sail Date: 10/29 - 11/7

Itinerary: Eastern Caribbean

Entertainment: Poor

Service: Excellent

Cabin: Very Good

Food: Very Good

Overall: Excellent

Thanks for the review, Joey and David!! I enjoyed reading it, and I'm sure everyone else will too! I'm so glad you had an excellent time!! :grin:

To access the Cruise Review Directory, click the "Reviews" tab at the top of any page. Then select the cruise line/ship you'd like to browse the reviews for. If you have any questions or need help, please let us know!

JoeyandDavid,

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry your ship had trouble and was unable to get you to Barbados, but I'm elated that the rest of the cruise was a success. St. Thomas must have changed since the last time I was there in 2003. I enjoyed the people and the shopping. I'll be a little more observant when I visit there in April.

Thanks for the review, Joeyand David. I'm glad that you enjoyed the cruise so much.

It's interesting how you felt about St. Thomas. I haven't been there in many years. My recollections are that I enjoyed myself very much. We will be going back there on our next cruise, so it will be interesting to see how we feel now. :wink:

Hi Joey & David,

Thanks for taking the time to post the review. Sorry to hear about missing out Barbados, a few of my colleagues have said the same about St Thomas with the change of attitude in recent years I am sure their attitude would change back if it was taken off the Cruise itineraries!!

Karen

Chris the entertainment wasn’t what we enjoy.. the lounge singer for example, I believe the billed themselves as the Mediterranean duo, sand almost every night before dinner, their repertoire consisted of 12 song which they sand every night in the same order, and he sounded like “Elvisâ€Â

The stage production show lacked energy and talent and the comedian wasn’t funny...telling Cozumel/hurricane jokes and ethnicity humor, we just didn’t care for it.

However we did enjoy the Celebrity orchestra!