• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: Celebrity Century

Rate this topic

Jason

J&D,

Just read your review--very informative. Your ratings are very similar as ours on our last Celebrity cruise, on the Horizon. You gave the entertainment as poor and we were probably too kind when we gave ours a fair. Rita's favorite part of cruise was the Martini Bar. Did you guys try any of their exotic Martinis?

Great review. I think you summed it up, when you stated, "...the food in the dinning room is as good as in any four star restaurant." I have sailed on most cruise lines, many no longer around, and never found better food.

Celebrity (RCCI) was smart when they went "in house," but kept the basic Apollo philosophy.

The bottom line is, Celebrity seems to care.....

Great review, Joey! Sorry that you missed Barbados and that the entertainment on the ship wasn't that great. I was on the Zenith's inaugural cruise and on the Infinity twice, and I loved the entertainment.

On my last cruise on Infinity, they had a pianist who was fantastic. He did his first show kind of Victor Borge style(with a bit of comedy)and he came back and did a classical music concert that was fantastic. Everyone raved about him. He was a really nice man, also. I bought one of his CDs, and he signed it for me.