• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hello To You All

Rate this topic

FloridaKeith

Hi I have just found Cruise Crazies through a link on another site. My wife and I are now addicted cruisers as you will see below after a recent start. We spend the winter in Florida and the summer in the UK so we are beginning to cruise in both places. We have deliberately been trying most of the cruise lines in turn in order to sample the differences between them. Preferences are developing as you can guess but we wouldn't turn down a bargain cruise on any! Being only 35 miles from Tampa we have been lazy and tried most from there, but this winter we are taking two from Fort Lauderdale which is only (ONLY!) a 300 mile 5 hour drive south. That gives us a few more options. In the UK we are only 44 miles from Southampton but as we discovered this summer sailing from there south has the disadvantage of at least one cool, often dull and sometimes very rough sailing day (and the same back) to get to the sun. So next year we have booked a Mediterranean fly/cruise and will jety straight to the sun. I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome aboard, FloridaKeith!

We're so glad you've joined our CruiseCrazies family. Everyone here is so friendly , so supportive and we all enjoy meeting new members. Please feel at home here and explore all our site has to offer. Please feel free to post your cruise dates, birthdays and anniversaries to our CruiseCrazies calendar and pin our map. We hope to see you posting often and we hope to get to know you. By the way, there are several of us living not far from Ft. Lauderdale so when you plan to cruise from Ft. Lauderdale, let us know and maybe we can have a CruiseCrazies get together. Cheryl