• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

We booked our next one

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suzila .. Yes the PC it is going to be so dang AWESOME!! I hope i figure out the camera by then.. of course there is always the Video.

Cruisinmama~ they are already getting that gety laugh so i think they are on their way to becoming hooked :wink:

Shari Thanks !!

Joan and Joe.. I hear you unfortunately my dp only has 4 weeks a year until he retires.. so we are limited to what we can do.. We may very well consider Radisson for the second half of 07.. we have also been peeking at MSC.

This is kind of cool though we had this Itinerary scheduled for February of 06 and then canceled it .. and now we have rebooked it with friends. But the thing I am getting a kick out of is we have the same cabin 9160 on two separate ships.. The Millie and the Summit. NOW once and for all I will find out if the difference is limited only service!? Or are there other differences between Millennium class ships.

Joey, READ the manual! You should have that camera figured out already...you should be taking all kinds of practice pictures. I'm getting a new digital for either my birthday or the holidays (I already know this!!!...it's sitting here waiting to be wrapped up, just depends if it will be birthday paper or Christmas paper...LOL!), and I intend to have that little puppy figured out by the end of the day! Get with it Joey!