• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

crazy4disney, Welcome to CruiseCrazies

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

Thanks, you guys! What a great place!! I'm really glad to be here.

My name is Gina, and I'm a single mom to one little boy, who is 9. We live in Pearland, TX, about halfway between Houston and Galveston. We are definitely both cruise crazies. :grin:

We have sailed on the Disney Magic 3 times, and adore that ship sooooo much, but DCL has pretty much priced themselves out of our budget. That's okay, there are a ton of other ships out there! :) We are sailing on the Grand Princess right out of Galveston on 3/11/06, and we're really excited. I actually talked my mom and stepdad into joining us, after years of trying. We are going to have such a good time. :-)

I'm looking forward to making some new cruise-crazy friends here! Thanks for the warm welcome!

-gina-

It's great to see you posting, Gina. We love it when we get new members like you who actually respond to our welcome. Please join right in with us. We're a very friendly group that loves new members . We want you to feel at home here. Please don't hesitate to ask any and all questions that you might have about anything. Please join us in our games forum. We hope to see you posting often and I hope to get to know you.

You guys are great - what a happy place! I love to find other cruise fanatics... "normal" people get sick of me talking about the joys of cruising. LOL

The games look fun -- I think I'll wait for the next new one to start and then jump in. :)

Happy cruising, everyone!

-gina-