• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Leaving for the Destiny in 90 hours!

Rate this topic

Kellyccz

Thanks everyone for the good wishes! I know I will love the cruise - I have loved everyone of my cruises - I can't think of anything that would cause me to not have a good time - it is simply NOT possible. I'm excited to see what my BF thinks as this will be his first cruise.

Since no one seems to know much about the beaches I mentioned, I will be sure and take good notes to post a good review about them when I get back. I've done a ton of research - habit from being a Paralegal - that I am, of course, taking in my file folder with an insert for each port (as well as inserts for airline info, pre- and post- cruise hotel, ship info :rolleyes: ) and from what I've seen these are all gorgeous beaches that not everyone goes to. We don't want to be somewhere where there a tons of people and you are constantly stepping over someone, so hopefully I've found the right spots. Either way, I'm sure I'll still love everyplace I go.

Thanks again everyone for all the good wishes. Anything anyone wants me to take note of specifically during my cruise, just let me know by Friday at noon and I'll write it down so I don't forget to find out for you.