• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hey Cruisinmama!

Rate this topic

sailingrose

Well we are planning on telling them the plane ride part when we get to the airport @ 4:30 am saturday..lol..

and then I hope to get a Bay View, and we will open the curtains the next morning and tell them That's the next stop

I think they will think FLL and Miami is the end of the surprise...

I love messing with them :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Well I think just telling them is boring... :grin: we sort of have a tradition this is our 3 trip and each time we do things a diff way...

1st trip told them they all were going to Camp "which they were freaking out at" and we took them to the City for a week of fun

2nd trip we planned for over a year to the UK, gave picture clues morning we left...they were told we were driving across Canada so we could get them to pack..

3rd Trip, Cruise and given clues each month

with this trip they have used the internet and have gone to the library at school to look up a full blown up Atlas, have gotten friends and even a few teachers trying to figure it out..and at our ydd Parent Teacher interview wanted to know as it was driving her crazy as she hadn't been able to figure it out either..we didn't tell her :grin:

Makes it fun I think !!