• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nov 5,06 Freedom Cruise

Rate this topic

kruz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to watch my kids on the Freedom? If they did not have there little hearts set on this cruise I would cancel their room. I just hope I can keep track of them. They normally like to stay right with us but that is not going to be happening on this cruise. Barb you sure you do not want to take Dani???

Hey BonBon!  I do remember that Rick has a Harley.  I don't plan to ride much either.  I just don't feel safe on them.   Leonard already has plans to fly me to Sturgis next year and he's going to haul the bike there on a trailer.  I'll probably ride with him just a little while in town.

Hey Barb..if you ever get up this way make sure u bring the harley, we can go riding!!

Hey Joe have you heard from Deb and WJ lately??

Bonnie Got a Christmas card from then, they are doing a Mia to San Deigo trans Canal in January withou the kids

Did you hear that WJ has been ill, happened on the last cruise. They will be in Miami??

Selena: If all goes as is planned now. Dani will be going.

Leonard has decided not to go. (Now...he may change his mind)

He's admitted that he's not into cruising as much as I am. When faced with the choice of going on this cruise and the Fantastic Voyage 2007 - he chose the Fantastic Voyage. BUT, I told him I AM GOING! He's cool with that..