• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nov 5,06 Freedom Cruise

Rate this topic

kruz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you can't wait!

The weather has been wonderful this year..even the cold days are great! Long as the sun is shining I don't care!

Well, they are about to bury me here again....thought I'ld stop by before the pile grew!

I have to go...talk to you soon!

Tell everyone I said HI!!!

Selena...if I had know that you were going shopping and wanted to buy something I would have let you know what I needed .. LOL

I love to shop so I know how disappointing it is to come home empty handed, I went yesterday to take something back, Hechts was having a nice sale so I bought a purse and wallet. I hadnt really expected to buy something!!

Its quiet on all boards.

I can explain folks really :cry:

First my CD drive went out. Took it to the shop to get fixed. They put in a new one. It went out again the first day I had it home. Back to the shop. They replaced it again. Got the computer back and the hard drive had a head crash. Lost everything. Back to the shop. They replaced the hard drive. Then last Sunday my stepmother died after a long battle with lung cancer. :cry: Needless to say I've not been having the best of luck here of late. I'll be getting on more now though. Rather than going back to read everything you all can tell me what I'v missed. TTYAL

Good Morning Kids!

Adam...glad to know you're okay!

Mebert...thanks for your concern. That was very sweet! :wink:

Tommy...we'll see you in a few weeks.

Janet...I could use a massage and facial myself! Got to find some time to use my gift certificate Joe gave me for Christmas.

Bon Bon & Selena....I just love a girl that loves to shop. Sometimes I just like walking through the stores even if I have no intention of buying anything. Go figure!

Off to the shower. Have a great day.