• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nov 5,06 Freedom Cruise

Rate this topic

kruz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think you missed anything good, I am trying to remember what has happened in the last couple of weeks, but can you believe nothing big or dramatic, lol.  Just friends being friends!

Tommy said I was gone for almost a month. :( Guess Term was being good without me here to instigate. :)

Well well well my Boy ADAM. This dam flu or clod is killing me woke up with the worst headache and body pain yet. Be back later heading for a hot shower.

Adam sorry to learn of your step mother's passing. Computer problems are a real pain too. When we have no computer access, it is like our lifeline is cut off.

Selena and BonBon, I too am a shop-a-holic. My favorite saying is Shop till You Drop. Even shopping on-line can be dangerous for me. I have made a vow not to shop at the Mall during January & February, so I can get the Christmas shopping bills paid off. Next birthday in the family is the end of February and that grandchild doesn't like clothes. I plan to take her shopping this year for music or Game Boy type games.

Have a great day.

Nanatravel

Welcome back Adam, we missed you, sorry to hear about your step mother, we have a co-worker in her early 40's, she's been battling cancer for a few years, she's not doing good at all its just a matter of time. I feel so sorry for her 2 sons.

On a brighter note Nanatravel...wow thats my fav saying also. I LOVE to shop, if you need a shopping partner at one of the ports let me know HUBBY hates to shop!!

Sha nice to see you post, hey you can join us shopping I remember you love it too, especially shoes!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Adam00,

I'm sorry to hear about your stepmother. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

I'm glad that your computer problems are over and I hope it stays that way.

Your Freedom Cruise group cares for you quite a bit and so do all of us Cruise Crazies.

All the best to you and thanks for responding.

The good news is since I have been to the ports so many times, I don't go crazy shopping for souvenirs like I used to. We get good buys on Liquor in NH (no tax) so usually we don't even bother with that anymore. I do like to buy local coffee; Jamaica, Costa Rica and Panama were great. I still have unopened bags, as it is so strong we have to be in the mood.

bon Voyage