• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nov 5,06 Freedom Cruise

Rate this topic

kruz

Yeah me too, now I go for the good stuff, jewelery, lol, your lucky about the liquor in NH though, here in ny its ridiculous, but its hard bringing liquor home, so heavy to carry. I love the jamaican coffee, I am going to load up next time I go, all the trips I made there and my last one was the first time I ever bought it, Im hooked now, lol

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well glad to see the family is back together!

Mebert, nice to see you posting with us. Drop in anytime...you're always welcome as are all the CruiseCrazies family that has made us feel so welcomed.

Ladies...Joe has sworn me off shopping for a few months. Says I went a little overboard at Christmas plus that little weekend to visit Dad after we got back from the last cruise wasn't cheap either. Dieting, exercise and no shopping. That just ain't right! :cry:

The Oprah episode about the girl who's new husband went overboard on the Brilliance on their honeymoon was pretty interesting. She really didn't have anything to do with it (FBI polygraph) and Royal Caribbean was very well represented. Sure glad we're not on deck 9 in April!

Termmie...hope you feel better.

Tommy...prayers for your stepmom.

Joe...hahahahahaha....I'm home and you're not!!

Adam gald to see you are back and everything is ok

Sorry to hear about your stepmom, its never easy when a loved one dies, you are in our thoughts and prayers

Sha no shopping!! wow that must be so hard, I am trying not to shop right Term, it just seems like bills just keep coming and coming and not enough to pay except of course the cruises!!!