• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nov 5,06 Freedom Cruise

Rate this topic

kruz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning Freedom Family. Well I landed the temporary job, so I should be able to save for half of the cruise! It's a 3 week assignment. The person I will replace is going on a South America cruise. We also proved it was a small world, since she has the same Travel Agent and has for at least 10 years, just like me. The clincher is we do not live or work anywhere near each other. This job will be a little bit of a commute for me, but the pay is good and it gives me a foot in the door of the government contractor.

We got a little more snow this morning, but there is school. Have a great day.

Nanatravel

Good Morning Freedom Family. Well I landed the temporary job, so I should be able to save for half of the cruise! It's a 3 week assignment. The person I will replace is going on a South America cruise. We also proved it was a small world, since she has the same Travel Agent and has for at least 10 years, just like me. The clincher is we do not live or work anywhere near each other. This job will be a little bit of a commute for me, but the pay is good and it gives me a foot in the door of the government contractor.

We got a little more snow this morning, but there is school. Have a great day.

Nanatravel

Evening all. Ty if you check in here, I can't log-on at CF and quit trying plus CC is running so slow. I truly believe in what you stated. Infact, I just mentioned the Serenity Prayer yesterday to a counselor that helps me keep on track since my mom's health decline and my lack of a full time job. I am really trying to live those wise words these days.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel