• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nov 5,06 Freedom Cruise

Rate this topic

kruz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already been to Wal-Mart. I have fed everyone lunch and I have dinner going. Mac has her tryout at 2:00. It ends at 5:00. It is a close tryon. We can not go. We take her and drop her off and pick her up at 5. I am so nervous for her. I hope she makes the team.

Termmie I hope everything is going good for you two.

I am making my rounds to all of these boards. I think this is the last one. I hope everyon is doing great.

Karen are you working yourself to death. Is it time to come up for a breath?

I hate you live so far from Ft Lauderdale. It would be great to meet you for a precruise party in April.

Joey and Sha I have not heard from you two in a while. Are you doing well?

Janet I bought Mac that ugly purse Saturday. LOL We went to a local store and bought it. She could not get the free key flop in the java blue color but she got the Hope color. I had to go on ebay and buy her one. SHHH it is a surprise for her birthday in April. Or I might leave it as one of her gifts while we are gone on the cruise. I leave the kids a small present for each day to open. Just to let them know I am thinking about them and miss them. This would be a great gift for then. I had to pay $13 for that stupid promotional free key flop on ebay. But no one around her had one. So she will be thrilled when she gets it!!

We are at 38 days out right now for the Enchantment. I am getting so excited!!

Hi!!! I always seem to miss everyone.

Yes...been super busy but I am thinking in the not too near future I can come play a bit again! We have 8 house closings before mid-March and so far 4 down and 4 to go..that aside from the regular problems out in the feild and they are keeping me swamped!!!

Good Afternoon everyone. Well I had a good interview this morning and received a call for another temp assignment at the same company that I worked with in February. Time will tell if I land either position. I stopped in to see my TA also. I hadn't seen her in a long time as she manages a few different offices in New England. I picked up some brochures for Europe. I doubt we will do that this year, but you never know. She will let me know more about the Freedom docking in Boston and a TA tour. At this time, the TA's are scheduled to do a 2 night sail to nowhere in May.

Well we are in March-just one more month and Winter should be over with.

Bon Voyage

Bev best of luck with the job...keep us posted. Also keep us posted on anything you hear about the Freedom, I havent seen much about it but I really havent been searching to much either.

HI Selena, Tammy and Janet. I forgot all about this post.

Tammy Term and Jon seem to be doing pretty good, Im not sure I would do that good if Rich and I were headed for that long of a trip, the first time we went to Texas in the motorhome it was disaster!!