• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nov 5,06 Freedom Cruise

Rate this topic

kruz

Welcome Aboard Frosty Boy, Your cabin is right in the midst of many of this tried and true group of cruisers on this Roll Call. Some folks know each other, others are part of a small reunion group who met on the Mariner, many also just met on-line. We all have one thing in common, we love to cruise.

We post on many forums; cruisecrazies, x, cruiseline, etc. So check us out. Some get a little off topic, but it's all in fun. We will be planning many group get togethers on land (MIA pre-cruise) and on board, so keep your eyes open for updates. Don't forget to go to x and register for the Official Royal Caribbean Meet and Mingle. You will get a private invitation and have a chance to meet some fun people.

Great Cabin buy the way! It must have just come available. Are you doing a pre-cruise? Many of us are. What state do you hail from? I'm in NH and we have folks from Alaska and Scotland, too.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Frostyboy. Hey we post over on cruise fools and cruse critic . But we do check in here once and a while. We have a group of about 30 and there's another group of 40. We have an excursion on Grand Caymen set up for $40 per person with a cash bar. It's Swim with the sting rays. We have 4 seats I belive available. i'll check back more often.

• 2 weeks later...

I check in occasionally from the office, so appear as a Guest. Not much "news" here. CC is still the most active. However, host put a request to "quit chatting" and keep talking about cruising. Can't blame her. The one liners are "private venues" for sure.

The sun just finally came out 7 PM! It was pouring on the way home from work at 6 PM.

Bon voyage

Nanatravel :cool: