• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Another table question

Rate this topic

cruisinmama

I will check when we get onboard but thought I'd ask another table question..

Will they book us a table as per cabins?

It was my dh that actually thought of this, that since we have a parent in each cabin they might assign us a diff table for each cabin.

Just wondered if anyone had the correct answer

They have you listed as a family. They will put you all together at one table. If there is any problem at all, when you first get your table assignments, go see the maitre 'd immediately and tell them you are a family and need a table together.

Thanks Sue.,..I was hoping that was the answer. My dh is quite shy guy..hmm, obviously opposites attract :wink:

and he was worried he'd be at a table and not have me to help make conversation..lol..

But we will still check our cards once we get onboard to make sure

Ann...

On our last two cruises, we traveled with relatives who had their own cabin. We just told the travel agent that we wanted late seating and to sit with them, and that we wanted a table for eight. I checked online at the Celebrity site and just typed in my sailing number that I was given, and I could see that they had us assigned to the same table. You probably can check your table on the RCI site, too.

Ann, do you have one booking number or two? If both cabins have the same booking number, you will be assigned the same table. If the cabins have different booking numbers -- which I doubt -- your TA should have cross-referenced them. (That's what we did for February, as we are traveling with cousins, and we have two booking numbers as we booked separately.)

Even so, you can always take care of it on the ship if need be.

Oh gosh Ann... I realized that right after I submitted the post. Yes, you are indeed lucky you're on the same ship. :smiley:

If you pull up your reservation, you may be able to see if the numbers are linked. If they're not, or if you can't tell, and if you have different table numbers once getting onboard, see the maitre d' as soon as you can to get it changed. Don't wait until dinner -- the maitre d' usually sets up a table somewhere on the ship to handle dining changes. Make that your first stop.

Ann - Your table number should be on your sign & sail card. As soon as we met friends we were sailing with and compared cards we realized we were not seated together as requested. We went right to the Dining room and they fixed it for us right away.